Tickets will be sold at the gate/door on the day of the show subject to availability. Payment by credit card on the day of the show is not an option at Storybook Farm.
NOTE: Purchase and use of a ticket is contingent on agreement with ProgDay's "The Fine Print" which is printed on the back of the ticket and may be found at the bottom of this page.
• Participants 0-15 years of age are admitted free. Please note that festival attendance by these participants is contingent on their adherance to the terms listed in "The Fine Print" and on the supervision of a
• Participants 16-18 years of age receive a 50% discount on ticket prices. This discount is only available with proof of age at the venue
Students receive a 50% discount on ticket prices. This discount is only available at the venue on the day of the show and a valid, current student id must be presented at the gate/door.
Weekend, Single Day & Patron Passes
The following tickets may be purchased at the gate/door
1) WEEKEND PASS: $100
2) SINGLE DAY PASS: $60
3) PATRON PASS: $140
The Patron Pass is an opportunity for those who wish to make an extra donation to help keep Progday vibrant and alive. The additional money helps to fund this year and future ProgDays.
Patron Pass holders receive preferred parking privileges
See the VENUE page for more information about
NOTE: Preferred parking is only applicable to Storybook Farm. In the event of bad weather, there is no special parking arrangement available at our backup venue, The Arts Center.
The capacity of the Earl Wynn Theater at The Arts Center is 330 people. To prevent overselling the backup venue, advance ticket sales for ProgDay will be limited to a total of 300 Weekend and Patron Passes. If the festival is held at Storybook Farm, then capacity will not be an issue. However, if the festival is held at The Arts Center, we can't guarantee how many tickets will be available at the door.
If you have any other questions concerning tickets,
The Fine Print
• Pass/ticket user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event.
• All pass/ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
• Passes/tickets lost or stolen will not be replaced.
• All acts advertised have confirmed their appearance at this year's ProgDay, however acts and performance times are subject to change without notice.
• Management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the pass/ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venues, local, state or federal law, or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management.
• The resale or attempted resale of passes/tickets at a price higher than the original purchase price is prohibited and if discovered will result in the pass/ticket being voided without refund.
• Pass/ticket user consents to ProgDay and its affiliates’ use of his/her image or likeness incidental to any photography, video display, transmission, or recording of the event.
All art on this website © Michael Bennett (www.michaelbennett.com), All rights reserved.